Derrick Rose’s NBA Odds predictions have changed and he does not consider Miami Heat as a rival any more. In his opinion the new rival for the Bulls is Indiana Pacers and he decided thus to see the teams performance during the last match. Earlier he though had some disrespect for the team but he has highly praised Indiana’s success this time and mentioned that he has no such view about the team any more. Click here for more information on Bulls performance and Derricks opinions.
When Tom Thibodeau, Bulls’ present coach was asked how he would face a strong rivalry from the Pacers he did not say much about the teams’ preparation but praised Pacers’ performance highly. He commented that all the teams are performing to secure winning but Pacer’s players were significantly different.
In his opinion, they all look talented and were thinking about the match in depth. It seemed from their performance that all the players have learned maintaining co ordination among each other through practice. They have also learned playing smartly and interestingly maintaining toughness and quickness at the same time. Following their presentation, other experts are also considering Pacers as one of the elite teams from the east.
However, both the Pacers’ coach and the players still want to maintain the rivalry with Bulls that has developed between these two teams throughout the years. Danny Granger, the forward specialist from Pacers commented that Chicago Bulls was always and will be always their rival.
The team had to effort a lot to win a match against Bulls in United Center. Granger thinks it happens because of the home-court facility the players can avail. They can practice in such large courts and know everything about the ground in detail. This proves to be a plus for the team and take them closer towards wining.
Moreover, the team has a huge number of followers both locally and internationally. It seems problematic to the players to give the best ignoring the support of such a huge crowd for the rival team. However, they have been able to overcome this issue to some extend and are planning to play strongly against Bulls in coming matches.
Derrick Rose on the other hand commented that earlier when Darren Collison was playing for the team they considered Pacers as their rival. Long after that when Collison retired, the team could not perform that good and Bulls players were not much worried about Pacers then. However, their last performance makes them thought about the players, as it seemed to Rose that Pacers is able to revive the lost glory again.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers - Allen Crabbe (wytransferowany do Blazers)
2. Oklahoma City Thunder - Alex Abrines
3. Cleveland Cavaliers - Carrick Felix
4. Houston Rockets - Isaiah Canaan
5. Philadelphia 76ers - Glen Rice Jr. (wytransferowany do Wizards)
6. Sacramento Kings - Ray McCallum
7. Detroit Pistons - Tony Mitchell
8. Washington Wizards - Nate Wolters (wytransferowany do Sixers)
9. Portland Trail Blazers - Jeff Withey
10. Portland Trail Blazers - Grant Jerrett
11. Memphis Grizzlies - Jamaal Franklin
12. Philadelphia 76ers - Pierre Jackson
13. Milwaukee Bucks - Ricky Ledo (wytransferowany do Hawks)
14. Dallas Mavericks - Mike Muscala (wytransferowany do Bucks)
15. Portland Trail Blazers - Marko Todorovic
16. Utah Jazz - Erick Green (wytransferowany do Nuggets)
17. Atlanta Hawks - Raul Neto
18. Los Angeles Lakers - Ryan Kelly
19. Chicago Bulls - Erik Murphy
20. Atlanta Hawks - James Ennis (wytransferowany do Heat)
21. Orlando Magic - Romero Osby
22. Minnesota Timberwolves - Lorenzo Brown
23. Indiana Pacers - Colton Iverson (wytransferowany do Celtics)
24. Washington Wizards - Arsalan Kazemi
25. Memphis Grizzlies - Joffrey Lauvergne (wytransferowany do Nuggets)
26. Detroit Pistons - Peyton Siva
27. Phoenix Suns - Alex Oriakhi
28. San Antonio Spurs - Deshaun Thomas
29. Minnesota Timberwolves - Bojan Dubljevic
30. Memphis Grizzlies - Janis Timmas